Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best. Thing. Ever.

I know I've been doing a little too much complaining lately, as the stress of everything has been pretty overwhelming and I've been feeling, well...overwhelmed. But on Saturday, we came home and opened up a small box containing our custom cake topper from Jennifer Murphy, and suddenly all felt right with the world.



At first, I wasn't going to post this picture, because I wanted everyone at the wedding to be surprised and taken with how cute it is. But it is just too darn cute and made me too happy not to share it right away.

Also, I love working with all the independent artists that I've purchased wedding items from. Jennifer included this adorable and sweet little handmade note in with the topper. It was so touching, and not the first note of this sort that we've received from a vendor. It's so nice to see people who are really connecting with their customers, even when the transactions are taking place across the country through email conversations.



I've got lots more coming up this week: more makeup experiments, a hair trial, invitations in the mail, and much more. So hopefully that means I'll have lots more posts to share with you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment