Thursday, September 17, 2009

Check Your Mail

There is a lot of space in wedding blog land devoted to showcasing amazing wedding invites. Over the past six months, I've seen so many beautiful invitations featured on other blogs. But I'm happy to say that creating our invitations was one of the easiest things to take care of. We had a designer in mind from the start, and she did awesome work from start to finish, with very minimum direction from us (I love working with people who just "get" us!).




So a big thanks to Tere Mendez at Inkfancy! Our invites are breathtaking (at least in my humble opinion). And also, my apologies, Tere, that the color on these photos isn't great. I snapped them super quick trying to get this post done before heading to bed.



We've had so many ups and downs, especially recently, with the wedding planning, there were times I wondered if we'd ever get to this stage. But here we are, with invites in the mail. And it feels wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! I'd expect nothing less from Ms. Inkfancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they truly are stunning in person! the peacock feather is a gorgeous touch. well done!

    ReplyDelete