Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting My Bearings

I've been putting off dealing with wedding plans lately, mostly out of fear that it might not happen (nothing to do with our relationship!). But one way or another, it's going to happen, and we're quickly approaching the four-months-out date, and I have a ton of things that need to get done. So I'm regrouping, trying to get my bearings and focus on the many little tasks at hand.

Speaking of "bearing," when we first got engaged, I didn't think we would have a ring bearer. I thought we'd have one male attendant, one female, and that would be it. We still have a relatively small wedding party, but it's expended to two men, two women, three girls and one boy. And boy = ring bearer. And ring bearer = adorable pillows!

Heart Felted makes adorable pillows.



For our garden/bohemian wedding, one of these nest pillows would fit in nicely.



The one above is from Mackensley Designs. The one below is from Yandebridal.



And I've never been a super duper DIYer (I try, but I'm by no means at the top of the game), but this DIY pillow from Once Wed is so cute, I just might have to bite the bullet.


3 comments:

  1. Those are cool! Yay for ring bearers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that DIY one from oncewed, I may have to add that to my ever growing DIY list as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made our pillow. you should totally do it! (especially since you can't count on me for much of anything but complaining about the cancer nowadays ;) )

    ReplyDelete