Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flowers by the Jar

Given the rustic, bohemian vibe of our reception venue, I'm leaning towards doing very casual flower arrangements, like clusters of hand-gathered flowers in canning jars or vintage glass bottles, like the ones seen below (images from L'amour de Vie Weddings via Style Me Pretty).



I'm also hoping that these types of arrangements will keep the costs low, especially if I can provide the jars. We have our first florist consultation on Saturday, so I'll keep you posted with what I discover.

1 comment:

  1. This might be weird - but I was given the love by someone who read my blog so I should really just pass it along - I was given about 100 mason jars in various sizes and styles by Jamie of A Desert Fete. I'm actually letting another wedding blogger borrow them in October but if you need jars just send me a note. :)

    ReplyDelete